Wednesday, July 26, 2006

First post!

This weekend I got into a few yarn-related adventures which, for some reason, I felt moved to document and share with the internets. Maybe it was the heat wave getting to my brain, I don't know. At any rate, I had already been thinking for a while about having a place to consolidate photos of stuff I've knitted/made, progress on projects, and various other stats vital to the process of Makin' Stuff, but which I tend to keep track of haphazardly at best once the projects in question are finished or otherwise out of sight. I do have a knitting notebook, but my notebooks tend to get misplaced, stomped on, and have things fall out of them at inopportune moments--plus, it's easier to show people one's digital knitting journal. With amateur pictures, no less!


Yes, I am a sheep, but at least knitters are inclined to be kind to sheep, right?

Actual content to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home